"By the love of those I've been priviledged to rescue, I have been rescued" ~ Annette King- Tucker

Welcome

Placing a pet ID tag on your dog or cat helps give them a voice when you are not there to speak for them. Giving your pet a tag can be the difference between having them returned to you or losing them forever.

~ How to place an order:

Call me at 214.901.4879 or email k9girl2011@gmail.com with your order. Let me know what design you're looking for, along with the custom details you'd like to see on your tag (dog's name, phone number etc).

~ How to pay:

I accept paypal payments to the same email address listed above or I can send you a payment invoice. Pricing is based on your request and includes shipping and handling. I work with different metals (copper, silver, aluminum and brass) and can add creative flair to most any tag. All tags are hand stamped so every tag is an original with lots of character!

I've custom made these tags and named them after some amazing rescue dogs as a tribute to them. If you like the style of any of the tags below, you can reference the tag "name" to help in your description. I can custom order charms - so if you don't see what you're looking for - ask me anyway because there's a good chance I can find what you're looking for.

Monday, September 5, 2011

"Finney"

This extra large tag is for that big guy or girl that's looking for a little flashy fashion.  This is all aluminum 1 1/2 inch tag.  $10